Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

the dawn

hello and good morning/night/evening depending the time you may be reading this. my name is Nebur and i created this blog with two objetives:1) to create a free space to express my opinions about characters/anime/comics/videogames in a space where i woudn`t be limited. 2) to create a blog which would be interactive with the readers being old or new to the blog. my reason here is basically to create a blog where i could post what i wanted at the time i wanted in the web. the reason i do this you ask? simple i want a place where otakus/gamers/geeks/nerds can express themselves and read data i collect and post and if God wants new memeberes will be added. so i t is my pleasure to introduce this newborn site to the ocean also known as web. so this is just merely an introduction to the place next time i will go out with a post abut something or a vs thread i`ll make in which you will speak and i will only be there putting the rules and combatants. so it is my pleasure to say this words: HELLO MY FRIEND.

if you wanna contact me my adress is anebur13@yahoo.com

God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews